This 6-week program will inspire reconnection with your innate magic power or mojo. Enduring cancer diagnosis and treatment can feel like a walk through the wilderness but your inner wisdom and true nature is still alive and well. It may just take some TLC, compassion, and recharging in order to shine bright.
During this series you will learn:
- Tools that restore balance and create a sense of peace and presence.
- Your core values and how to set meaningful intentions.
- Self care strategies that help cope with challenging times such as breath-work, meditation, mindful movement, yoga postures and self reflection (all movement-based practices are adaptable)
- How to create new, healthy routines and habits that cultivate overall wellness of body, mind, and soul.
- How to find a sense of motivation and self-empowerment.
- How to use your challenge through cancer to spark creativity. Let’s get those creative juices flowing!
Together as an online community, we will let go of the past to make room for a powerful present and future. This commitment to yourself will lead you on a quest to get your groove back while guiding you through transformation of body, mind, and soul. If this sounds like a tall order, give yourself the benefit of the doubt and join us – You totally got this and we got your back!
Who: young adult cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers.
When: see specific Get Your Groove Back sessions on the right-hand sidebar
How does it work? Cactus Cancer Society will send you an email about a week before the workshop with information on how to join the video chat. ***You’ll need the link that we’ll provide you, a headset with a microphone, and a webcam.***