If you’re looking for an easy way to support Cactus Cancer Society programs while you’re shopping for other reasons – we’ve got you covered! Introducing our Amazon Wishlist, where you can see and buy exactly what we need to keep our programs running. In addition, you can contribute the items that are meaningful to you. Love LEGOs and want to jumpstart our Builder’s Workshops? Add one or all of the supplies for an upcoming workshop to your cart.
Here’s how it works:
1. Whether you’re looking to do some good or happen to be doing some shopping of your own, check out our Amazon Wishlist, where we have specified exactly what we need.
2. See something on our Amazon Wishlist you want to purchase for us? Simply click add to cart! You can also see how many of an item we are requesting. All of our workshop supplies are in multiples, so we can fill the supply boxes of all our participants in a given workshop. You don’t need to purchase all of them; any donation is graciously appreciated!
3. When you go to your cart, you’ll be able to check out as you normally would. Please note that there is one small extra step if you’ve also done some shopping for yourself! When you go to your cart, be sure to look for the blue checkmarks on the left. To check out with only the items that are coming to Cactus Cancer Society, uncheck your personal items.
4. At the checkout page, be sure to select “Cactus Cancer Society, C/O CPO Aerial Donovan’s Gift Registry Address”. This will make sure that the items you’re currently paying for will be sent to our wonderful Chief Programming Officer, Aerial, for use in workshops!
5. There’s no need to add a note when you’re choosing gift options – but feel free to say hi and mention your name, if you’d like! We’d love to hear from you!
6. Enter your payment and confirm your purchase as you normally would. If you have any other personal shopping to wrap up, the rest of your purchases will still be in your cart.
Thank you so much for directly supporting programs for young adults facing cancer! Each item you grab off of our Amazon Wishlist will be included in a supply box and put directly in the hands of a young adult cancer survivor during a workshop. You’ll be donating the materials they need to participate in our creative coping programs and we couldn’t do it without you!