We hope you’re having a great summer!
We wanted to let you know that Cactus Cancer Society will be pushing pause on programs through the month of July. We’ve got some pretty amazing things in the works and we’re very excited about getting back to you this August with more wonderful programs.
What do we plan on doing for the rest of the month? Trust us, it’s not a vacation… It’ll be business as usual over here as we strategically plan, write grant proposals, plan future programs, evaluate, dream, network, and talk young adult cancer survivorship to anyone who will listen! We’ll also be going crazy at the chalkboard with Elephants and Tea, planning out Gabfest 2022!
Don’t worry! While we’re busy behind the scenes, you’ll still be able to:
- Read through our Young Adult Voices blog! It dates back all the way through March of 2014, so there’s lots to read!
- Share your story with us so we can get to know you better!
- Get your very own Cactus Cancer Society Passport, your adventure guide to all things CCS. Use this fun checklist to stamp your way through various activities and earn fun things like stickers, t-shirts, and more!
- Head to our online shop to grab some Cactus Cancer Society merch of your own!
- Are you a nurse or social worker? Get all the details on our FREE continuing education course with LCSW Jean Rowe, Nourish, Nurture, and Renew.
- And find out what’s coming up on our Upcoming Programs page!
In the meantime, we’d love to hear from you! Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us anything! From what new yummy recipe you’ve tried out, who your favorite Tik-Tok-er is, to what Pinterest fails (or wins!) you’ve been creating this summer! It could even be what you want to see more of here at Cactus Cancer Society, we want to hear it all!
Have a wonderful July and we’ll see you in August!