My name is Jess and I am a PhD researcher working at Edge Hill University in Liverpool in the UK. My PhD study is investigating the psychological impact of cancer in teenagers and young adults who were diagnosed in their teenage and young adult years. Particularly, I am looking at the psychological impact in survivors who are in recent remission (received confirmation of no evidence of disease within the last 2 years). It is my hope that this will lead to the development of an intervention in order to better support teenagers and young people transitioning back to their previously held lives.
Right now, I am looking for individuals to take part in a questionnaire study looking at the psychological impact of your cancer experience. It can be completed anonymously online and should take no more than 15-20 minutes.
If you are:
- currently aged 18-30
- were diagnosed with cancer between 16 and 25
- have received confirmation of no evidence of disease within the last two years
- were not diagnosed with a brain/CNS tumour
- did not receive any form of cranial radiation
- were not diagnosed with a mental health condition prior to your cancer diagnosis
then you are eligible to take part! Please follow this link to take part.
If you are unsure of anything or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org