Let’s storm Washington for the first ever Young Adult Cancer Day.
June 21! This day will be much more than just knocking on doors — you’ll also receive training from legislation and policy experts so that you’ll be better informed on young adult issues, more confident in meeting with lawmakers, and more persuasive in making your case on Action Day (and in the future)!
REGISTER TODAY! Lacuna Loft will reimburse the registration cost for the first 3 people who register using our discount code!!! (Just send us proof of registration to email@example.com)!
It’s time our lawmakers heard from us – the ones who were “too young” for cancer. It’s time they work with us to transform young adult cancer care in the United States.
Registration will be open until June 15, 2018. Your registration fee includes:
- Training session with policy and advocacy experts;
- Materials to leave with policymakers and take home so you can follow-up;
- Digital organizer filled with maps, your meeting schedule, and talking points;
- Kick-Off breakfast with special guests and Members of Congress;
- Welcome reception and networking with AYA advocates from across the country; and
- Action Day Happy Hour with national health care leaders.
Have hotel, transportation, and/or schedule questions? Everything you need to know can be found here. (Just remember, if you’re registering use this link for Lacuna Loft’s discount code!)