We hope you’re having a great summer!
We can’t believe it’s July already! This summer is flying by!
We wanted to let you know that Cactus Cancer Society (formerly Lacuna Loft) will be pushing pause on programs through the month of July. We’ve got some pretty amazing things in the works and we’re very excited about getting back to you this August with more wonderful programs.
What do we plan on doing for the rest of the month? Trust us, it’s not a vacation ;). It’ll be business as usual over here as we strategically plan, grant write, program plan, evaluate, dream, network, and talk young adult cancer survivorship to anyone who will listen! We’ll also be moving into our new website for Cactus Cancer Society (pardon our dust in the interim, and more on that here), as well as going crazy at the chalkboard with Elephants and Tea planning out Gabfest 2021!
Don’t’ worry! While we’re busy behind the scenes, you’ll still be able to:
- Read through our blog! It dates back all the way through March of 2014, so there’s lots to read!
- Take part in a meditation series with Mamma G at Elephants and Tea on July 11th and July 18th!
- Sign up for our new Guy’s Discussion program! It premieres in August and we are SO excited about it.
- The next Survivorship Series has been announced! Register today!
- Check out our Grief to Gratitude workshop with Lov Yoga and Tara Picklo that is starting when we get back!
- Are you a healthcare provider? Get all the details on our FREE continuing education course with LCSW Jean Rowe, Nourish, Nurture, and Renew.
- And much, much more on our Upcoming Programs page!
In the meantime, we’d love to hear from you! Feel free to email email@example.com and tell us anything! From what new yummy recipe you’ve tried out, who your favorite Tik-Tok-er is, to what Pinterest fails (or wins!) you’ve been up to creating this summer! It could even be what you want to see more of here at Cactus Cancer Society, we want to hear it all!
Have a wonderful July and we’ll see you in August! 🙂